Friday, March 18, 2011

The Seven Year Itch?

The seven year itch refers to the inclination to become unfaithful after seven years of marriage. It has been a running joke in our household the last few months as we approached today, our anniversary, it has been 7 years since I married the love of my life.

So, as we have now hit that anticipated 7 year mark, am I worried about the 7 year itch?


Nope.

Of all the things that I struggle with in life, my marriage has never been one of those things. Are things absolutely perfect 100% of the time? Not a chance. But, when people talk about how hard a couple has to work to make a marriage work. I smile and nod as if I know exactly what they are talking about, in reality, I don't have a clue. I don't know, things are just easy for us, I guess. Believe me, I recognize how absolutely blessed I am...on most days, anyway. :-)


2004



2011








No comments:

Post a Comment