Saturday, July 16, 2011

*Tap, tap, tap* Is this thing on?

Oops! Um, it's been a while, hasn't it? Here's the thing, we went on this AWESOME cruise at the end of April. I fully intended to write a blog post about it, but just couldn't find a chunk of time to do it enough justice. So, then life would happen and I felt guilty thinking about writing another blog, but not blogging about the Disney cruise.

So, here's what I'm going to do... I'm going to keep up from this point on. I have some creative projects planned, exciting business ventures, and things going on in my life that you might interested in. But, I'm going to go back and update with as much as I can in the past. I don't really care if it's a blogging no-no. One of the big reasons I started this blog was because I think it will be fun to look back on later on for myself and the kids. So, I want to fill in whatever gaps I can! So, look for some updates in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment