Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Months!

My little baby is getting so big! Wow, 10 months! Delilah is changing every day. She is talking more and more. Last month, I was complaining that she wouldn't say "Mama." Oh man, I take that back! "Mama" has become the all purpose word. It means: more food, I'm tired, I'm bored, Dad's picking on me, HEY! Pay attention to me... :-) I guess she's figured out who to call to get her needs met! Haha!

Jameson and Delilah are interacting more and more. He still enjoys pushing her down, but he will also play with his baby sister "Dewawa." He takes care of his little sister...kind of. I hear "Baby wants more cereal" (or some snack food) all the time. And, yes, J will help himself to whatever they are eating, but he does share. D is still just enamoured with her big brother. She just lights up when he pays attention to her. It makes me heart swell!

Delilah's tastes seem to be changing and maturing. If I try to hold her over with something like cereal or Goldfish crackers, she seems to get tired of them. She has been eating more and more table food. She even tried cheese the other day. She liked it! She still is a good eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment