Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gingerbread House!

The kids and I (and Russell, when he's off of work) have been going to storytime at the library on Wednesdays. Last time we went, they announced that there would not be storytime today, instead they were making gingerbread houses. I thought that it sounded like so much FUN, so I quickly signed Jameson up!

I had to teach Kid-Ability in the morning, so I met Russell and the kids at the library. It worked out pretty perfectly timing-wise, as I got there just as Jameson was getting his supplies. And, as you can imagine...the 2 year old sat and picked through and decided what candy he was going to eat while Mom and Dad constructed the gingerbread house. All the while, baby D chomped away on some cereal and a pretzel rod. The important thing is that we all had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment