Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Recap

So, this weekend was a bit of a deviation from our usual go-go-go!  Poor R had drill this weekend and decided to work, so he basically came home to sleep, shower and do it all over again.  So, the kids and I stayed home and I managed to get some work done around the house without them tearing up other parts of it too badly.  :-)

I made room for the rocker in our bedroom, in order to make room for D's toddler bed so that Ephraim can move into the crib soon (Waaaah!).  In the process, I purged a bunch of junk and added it to the pile that was already starting to accumulate in my living room.  So, then I took the initiative to schedule for DAV to come pick it up tomorrow!  Ah, that felt good!

And while I had the momentum from rearranging & decluttering our bedroom, I also gave the bathroom a little TLC that it had been missing.  Oh!  And I should mention that I squeezed in a solo trip to the grocery store, thanks to my Mama!  So, I was able to manage this weekend without any food runs!

So, I'm feeling pretty good.  We're steadily knocking stuff out on our list in preparation for the daycare licensing inspection.  I'm going to bed tonight weary and sore, but feeling quite accomplished.  And my reward for my hard work this weekend is that R has the next 3 days off!  We're going out with some friends without the kids tomorrow.  This will be our first night out since the baby!  I hope I make it!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment