Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone. It has been a running joke in our house when R is on his weekend that I still have a full week of work ahead of me. Now don’t get me wrong, I actually do bust my booty when I’m caring for all these little ones, but it’s hard to call it work when I love what I’m doing and I get to do it side-by-side with my wonderful family!! It’s really funny to think about how the mood of Sunday has changed since now I just have to walk down the stairs for work.

This was a pretty busy week for me, plus all the wind and rain this week kicked my allergies into high gear, so it was another relatively low-key weekend. This week, I met with one and lined up two future daycare clients. Additionally, I met with a potential doula couple. So, I guess I had a lot of interviews this weekend! That’s on top of going out with some friend’s of R’s before one of them leaves on deployment. We were out for about 5 hours or so, that’s the longest I’ve been away from Ephraim since he’s been born! It was a lot of fun.

So, this weekend we took it pretty easy. The kids did get haircuts by the very talented, Jenny! And we finished up our last minute Halloween tasks. The kids got to pick their own pumpkins and gourds at the pumpkin patch. Jameson officially settled on a costume –Delilah has known what she wants to be for quite some time and Ephraim doesn’t get a say this year- but, you’ll have to wait to see their costumes! The last task is to get decorations up. That’s on the list for later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment