Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend Recap

Whew, what a whirlwind weekend!  (And some unintentional alliteration - Woot!).  :-) Let's start with Thursday.  That was Nannie Sandy's birthday.  So, all 5 Bennetts,  plus Nannie, Papa Bruce, Uncle Ben and Brooke (his fiancée!) met at Famous Dave's for dinner.  We had a really nice dinner and afterwards went back to Nannie & Papa's house so that Bruce could fill out our physical forms for Russell and I - part of next step in our daycare license journey!

Friday was fairly uneventful, other than Russell and I took epic naps! 

Saturday we met Papa Terry and Mama O at Green Belly for lunch.  It was delicious!  Then Jameson and I took a trip to Target to get him some new shoes, plus a few other goodies.  We got home just in time to pick up Delilah and Ephraim to head to a baby shower.  Ephraim slept for most of the shower, but Delilah and Jameson entertained the crowd!  They also suckered a bunch of people into giving them mor After we left the shower.  We went to HyVee to get some groceries.  We got home, ate some dinner, and the kids played a little bit.  After that, I needed to go pick up something from a friend's house.  The kids fell asleep on the way home.  So I got them in house and directed them to go upstairs.  Well, here was the aftermath while I was tending to the baby:


I guess they were tired!

And then there was Sunday.  Sunday deserves its own post, but I just don't have the energy to type it out tonight, so you'll have to wait!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment