Friday, December 14, 2012

Someone is on the move!


Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'
What?

Uhhh…oops, sorry - my inner Limp Bizkit was showing.  I guess I reverted back to the year 2000 for a minute.  Haha!

On Tuesday, Ephraim FINALLY rolled over for the first time.  He’s been sooooooo close for quite a while.  (For the record – there has been a debate going on in the house for a few weeks.  Russell seems to think that it counts when he rolled over in the bouncer seat.  I said no way because he totally could get some leverage from the side – it only counts when he’s flat on the floor!!  What is this??  His first kid?  Haha!)  Anyway, back to Tuesday.  He rolled for the first time – from flat on the floor – from his back to his belly.  Well today, I left him on the floor in the family room for a minute and when I came back he was in a completely different spot than where he started.  I asked Jameson about it and he said “Ephraim just moved himself.”  So, I watched him for a while.

He would roll from his back to his belly, play for a bit, and then roll from his belly to his back, play for a bit – rinse and repeat.  Well, apparently that little booger knows how to roll both ways!  He will now roll pretty consistently from his back to his belly, but will roll less frequently from his belly to his back.  Sometimes he’ll sit there, get frustrated and cry – even though he has done it before!  Oh well, I know that it won’t be too long before he’s completely mobile!!


I’m going places, Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment