Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Our holiday in pictures

Jameson made a menorah at school and brought it home on the last day of Hanukkah   Russell had to work that night, but they sent candles home and all, so I really had no excuse not to light it!

Seeing Santa at Bass Pro Shop.  No one cried and two of the three are looking at the camera - not too shabby!  Oh and you can't see the giant hole that Delilah ripped in her tights in the van on the way there...unless I point it out!

Christmas with Gigi!

Notice the tiny fork in his beard.  He was using a dinglehopper.  My brother is weird, end of story.

Sledding with Papa Terry at his new house.  Everyone had a blast...that is, until Delilah got snow in her mittens.  "My hands is frozen!"

 

Let me reiterate...my brother is weird!

Milk and cookies for Santa, plus carrots for Rudolph.

Huh, the kids must have been good after all...Just couple things under the tree.  :-)


Love for the Bennetts from near and far!

No comments:

Post a Comment