Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

Yet another busy weekend in the *B* household! Friday was basically prepping for our busy weekend. And that left me very tired, so I went to bed early. Saturday, Russell watched the Husker game and I went to the grocery store. I would have rather watched the game, but I needed to go and that was the best time. Then we went to Nana Sandy's annual Halloween party. We could only stay for a little while because Russell had to work. The kids' costumes weren't 100% ready, so I had them wear the Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfits that Nana Sandy bought them at Walt Disney World last year. They were a hit! Jameson ended up steal someone's walkers and running around with it for a good portion of the evening.

Sunday, Russell came home from work, slept about 3 hours and then we met Nana Sandy, Papa Bruce, and Aunt Rachel for brunch. Rachel came home for the weekend and we met up for brunch before she went back to school. Then we went to the Spooktacular at the Zoo. It was a ZOO! It was crazy!! We met Russell's old partner, Marc, and his family there. Marc's wife, Katty, and I went last year and it was nothing like this! We think it was colder though. The guys ended up talking so much that the boys really didn't get that much candy. Oh well, I'm sure they'll make up for it next week! Then we went to NFM to see Graham Cracker. She got to show the kids off AND we got some free popcorn and plastic storage containers. They were having some sort of VIP event! After that, I went to my freezer dinner exchange. It was held at my friend Kellie's house. I just took Delilah with me because Nana Sandy took Jameson to watch the Millard North dance team. So, after the exchange, D and I chatted for a while with Kellie and Maddie. It was a lot of fun. But, by the time I got home, I was pretty tired, so it was an early night!

Oh and of course, I did not take any pictures! Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment