Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Menu 11/14/10-11/20/10

Haha, guess I didn't really keep up with my menus. The big reason is that I have been pretty busy (mainly with work, nothing too exciting, but I may blog about this later) and we have mostly been eating out of the freezer. But, here we go again!

Breakfast: Cereal, Oatmeal, Omelets, Eggs, Toast, and/or Grapefruit
Snacks: Yogurt, Fruit, Graham Crackers, Cheese & Crackers

Sunday
Lunch - Soup & Sandwich
Dinner - Pizza Burgers, Spaghetti Squash

Monday
Lunch - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Dinner - Possibly out to eat, I'm not sure.

Tuesday
Lunch - Hoagie Sandwiches, Pasta Salad
Dinner - Taco Tuesday (You're welcome, Russell!)

Wednesday
Lunch - Leftovers or Sandwiches
Dinner - Hawaiian Pizza, Salad

Thursday
Lunch - Spaghetti & Meatballs, Cheese Bread, Zucchini
Dinner -Meatloaf, Twice Baked Potatoes

Friday
Lunch - Chili, Cornbread
Dinner - Out...for me, anyway. The guys are on their own! :-)

Saturday
Lunch - Leftover Mexican chicken, Mmmmmm!
Dinner - Pork chops with gravy over egg noodles, squash

What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment