Friday, July 23, 2010

Quiet Week...

So, I guess it's been a quiet week at the *B* house. There hasn't been much to post about...until today, that is. :-)

First of all, I joined Weight Watchers. It has worked well for me in the past. I really need to lose some weight, but I don't want to do anything drastic to affect my milk supply. Weight Watchers has a plan for nursing mothers, so hopefully I can lose the weight gradually (but consistently) and keep my supply up. Oh and the BEST news? When I weighed in for the first time, I weighed 10lbs less than I thought I did!

Secondly, I got a text this morning that Kellie's (my BFF, former roomie, a Maid of Honor at my wedding, married to my cousin Jon, etc, etc, etc...) water broke. EEEEEEK! I couldn't be more excited! Delilah is excited to meet her new bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment