Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Baby!

Madison Elizabeth was born July 23, 2010 at 9:25pm. She weighed 6lbs 9oz and 20.5 inches. What a tiny little peanut! I waited at the hospital all night with Jon's family. We ALL entertained ourselves with our Droids! Good thing Uncle Bob brought his charger! A couple different phones spent some time charging up. We finally got to meet the new baby around 11pm. When proud Papa came out wearing scrubs, I knew there was a change in plans. It seems that little miss Maddie is already following in her mommy's foot steps and had her cord wrapped around her neck. Kellie ended up needing a C-section. She's a little disappointed, but everyone is healthy and in the end that's what matters, right? I let Grandma hold her first, but I was sure anxious to get my hands on the little love bug! I stayed at the hospital until 2 am! I wanted to give Kellie a hand at her second attempt at nursing.

This afternoon, I took the kids up to meet her. Jameson was excited to see a new little baby. He rubbed her head and gave her a kiss. He then found every single light switch in the room and gave us a light show! And of course, we HAD to take a picture of Delilah & Maddie! :-)

Second Generation Besties!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I didn't realize you blogged, but I'm so HAPPY you do! I'm enjoying catching up with the B* family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! :-) I started a little while ago, but I just made it public recently. I've found it's hard to keep track of all of the milestones with 2 (I can only imagine how you do it!), so I'm hoping the blog will help with that!

    ReplyDelete