Saturday, January 15, 2011

11 Months!

Holy Moly, 11 months! I KNOW I say this every month, but we all know what the next birthday will be. My baby won't be a baby anymore, she'll be a 1-year old!! That just doesn't seem possible! I can distinctly remember this time last year. My C-section date had been scheduled, so I knew she would be here no later than 2/15 (which is her birthday), we were busy getting things ready to meet our little lovebug, and we were just anxious to meet our little girl.

This year, we have a blossoming young lady. She is becoming so much more social. She can wave 2 ways - by opening and closing her hand and by waving it from side to side. She can give kisses and blows kisses. But, she doesn't blow the traditional kiss, she will stick one or two fingers in her mouth to get a good smacking sound. I posted earlier about Delilah taking her first steps. Well, now she's able to take about 7 in a row! And she can stand up on her own and she'll initiate walking on her own! I know any day now she's going to take off running!

Delilah is STILL in love with her brother. She just thinks he's the funniest person she's ever met. They've started playing together a little bit. So long as Jameson is being nice, they get along pretty well. Delilah loves to give her brother hugs and kisses!

Delilah is becoming such a big girl, that she has pretty much shunned baby food! She wants table food!! Specifically whatever I'm eating. :-) She is doing really well and will pretty much eat anything I give her...except yogurt. I guess she doesn't like yogurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment