Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Update

Per our usual, another fun-filled weekend!! :-) The first big news is that I have been published! :-) I was approached by a writer for Shout! Weekly (thanks again, Cindy!!) who want to write an article about my new life coaching business. The papers come out on Wednesdays, but I didn't get to see it until Thursday.

Friday, we went to the car show. We are starting to research our next car with the idea that we will have 1 or 2 more kids. And, yes, even though I'm ashamed to admit it, I was looking at minivans. Jameson had a blast driving all of the cars and going down this giant inflatable slide they had there. Anyway, when I got home, I excitedly ran copies of the paper over to my neighbors' houses that helped me out with it. I ended up hanging out with one of my neighbors, Staci, Friday night. We drank a bottle of wine (okay, I drank most of my bottle while she finished off her...oops!) and talked all night. It was a nice time!

Saturday was our third annual Turkey Day. It all started when a group of our friends ended up with too many turkeys one year and didn't know what to do with them. So we had, basically, a pot-luck Thanksgiving. It has been a lot of fun every year and this year was no exception! We did a secret santa for the first time this year and I think that was a success! And everyone braved all the snow to get there! :-)

Sunday we went to dinner with Nana Sandy and Papa Bruce. It had been a while since we last saw them, so it was nice to catch up. They were also pretty anxious to see the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment