Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to Reality...

Well, here it is, the end of my vacation. :-( I wanted to maximized the days that we were given off at work (12/23, 12/24, and 12/31), so I took 4 days off and actually got 11 days - including weekends. A BRILLIANT idea if you ask me! However, as you may have read, I had a procedure done 12/23 and then started getting sick 12/24. I definitely would have called in Monday and Tuesday for sure, possibly Wednesday as well. I felt horrible!! Not the way you really want to spend your time off, but I guess if I was going to be sick that was the time. I really didn't have plans, just to declutter the house and make room for all of those Christmas/Hanukah gifts we got. The good news is that I'm feeling better and ready for a healthy 2011! :-) So, it's back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment