Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Update

Yet another busy weekend in the *B* household! Friday was just a normal day to relax and get ready for the weekend's festivities! On Saturday, we spent the day with Papa Terry, Mama O, Uncle Tyler, Aunt Nichole, Hannah, and Justice. We went to the train show to see THOMAS!! It was crazy. There were miniature train displays set up everywhere. Jameson was in heaven! I think he dragged Papa Terry over the entire Qwest center! After looking at a fe things, I had the great idea to jump into the line to ride Thomas, since it was to the back of the building. I had D in the stroller, so I was in the way anyway. I was in line for a 1/2 an hour, but let me tell you - it was worth every second to see the look of pure joy on Jameson's face when he went around the track the one time on Thomas.

Thank you Papa Terry and Mama O for taking us!! Then we went to lunch at Micheal's in the Old Market. It was delicious...even though I had to share half my fajitas with Delilah!!

Sunday, we were back with everyone to celebrate Hannah's 5th birthday! It just doesn't seem like she can be that old! Hannah was so proud of her cupcakes. She had to show them to me a soon as I walked into the door! The kids had fun running around and playing under the table. Once again, I had to share my dinner (pizza, this time) with Delilah. I was not sharing fast enough and she let everyone know! She even finished Jameson's piece!! Then we ate Hannah's cupcakes - which were delicious! :-) Happy birthday, Hannah!

Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. day, which is a holiday at my work. It's always a little bittersweet for me because it's the end of the holiday marathon which starts on Thanksgiving. We don't get another holiday until Memorial Day. But, luckily I have the cruise to hold me over! Until then, I can just keep wishing for snow days!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment