Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

Geez, it's been a week already (again!). And THIS time it's because I have been super busy!



Let's start with Delilah. I receive emails weekly with a "your baby this week" -type updates. On Thursday, I got one that said "is your baby sitting up?" So, I wondered CAN my baby sit up? I had tried a week or so ago and she toppled over. She's been able to sit propped up for a little while now. But I decided to try to sit her up and guess what...



We have a sitter!!! She's still pretty wobbly, but she is loving this new perspective of life! Oh and notice her little faux-hawk she's sporting. I did that last Sunday after her bath and it stayed until her next bath. So, I did it after the next bath too and the one after that... :-) Basically this has been her new 'do this week!

I did REALLY well with weight watchers this week. It helps that I get a ton of points because I'm nursing. But, I have to cut back when we start D on solids in a few weeks (What?!?!). So anyway, I'm down 3 lbs!!! Woohoo!!

Jameson has been a mess the last few days. He may look an awful lot like his Daddy, but it seems that he inherited my allergies. Lucky boy! He has been a sneezing, coughing, mucusy mess! I think not feeling well plus the excitement last night threw him off today. On top of all that he refused to nap today. It seemed like everything I did was followed by banshee-like screaming from Jameson. But after about 20 minutes of me standing outside his door and ushering him back to bed, he's asleep. I can only hope that tomorrow will be a new day.

The major excitement in the *B* household is Russell's birthday. Today he turns the big 3-0! He was mad that he had to work this weekend. Too many people already had the weekend off, so he wasn't able to get it off. So, I planned a surprise party of him. I had everyone come over and they surprised him after work. It was a huge success! He was totally surprised! :-) I am very tired today, but it was definitely worth it!

A special thanks goes out to Russell's sister, Becca. She came over for most of the day to help me get ready. There's NO way I could have pulled it off without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment