Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday was a typical day. I went to Weight Watchers. I'm down another 1.6lbs. Woo hoo! So that means I'm down nearly 24 lbs! I went to work, came home, and hung out with the kids until bedtime.

Saturday, the kids had a photoshoot with our neighbor, Staci. The kids are going to be famous models, but there will be another post about that in the future. But, to tide you over, here's a teaser:

This picture was Staci's vision. We had Russell hopping around the garage (even though he didn't feel good and he was listening to the Husker game before work) to make D smile. After the photoshoot, we went to the zoo for a baby shower. This was monumental because it's the first time I've taken both kids to the zoo by myself. Kellie and Jon were also there. Jon and his friend (the father-to-be) took Jameson and a couple of other kids around the zoo while the ladies participated in the baby shower. Afterward, we wandered around the zoo for Maddie's first trip to the zoo. Poor Jameson got a bug in his eye on the way to the cat house! But we wandered around a bit before it was time to leave. And we even ran into an old friend from Ames (who now lives in Omaha) on the way out!

Sunday was another quiet day. We stayed at the house. Tonight was bath night. Delilah is getting crazy in the bath tub!! I give them a bath together. I put the baby bath in big bath tub. Tonight, D was leaning over edge of the her bathtub to grab toys from the big bath! She is getting so strong!

1 comment: