Friday, September 3, 2010

Quiet Week!

It has been a pretty quiet week. I can't even think of anything interesting to talk about that happened this week! This week seemed to speed by. Which is good because I was worried it would craaaaaaaaaaaawl because it was the first full week that I had to work in 4 weeks! (But I get Monday off!) This is probably the calm before the storm!

We have another busy weekend ahead of us! Tomorrow is the first Husker game! Yeah! I won't be WATCHING it because it's on pay-per-view and totally not worth buying for Jameson, Delilah, and I. But we will be wearing red!

Sunday is our annual circle party with our neighbors. We are very excited! It is always a good time. And this will be the first year that I'm not pregnant or working!! :-) Hopefully I have some good pictures to post.

Finally, in Weight Watchers news...I lost another 2.4 lbs. I hit 5% today! Which means I lost 5% of my body weight! That is VERY motivating!! :-) Yay, on to 10%, that's my next goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment