Sunday, August 15, 2010

6 Months old!!!!

My sweet little funny girl is 6 months old today! I know, I can't believe it either! I remember that it seemed like forever before we could introduce Jameson to solids, but this time around, I find myself saying...already?!? Her funny little personality is definitely coming out. She is "talking" a lot more. She is always babbling and laughing. It makes me so happy when all I have to do is look at her and she cracks up. It brings me such joy to see that big grin on her face and her little tooth peeking through. She continues to look up to her big brother and he has so much fun finding ways to make her laugh!

She is such a good little sleeper! I never realized how difficult Jameson was to get to bed until little D came along. If you had told me a year or so ago (when I was pregnant with D) how easy bedtime would be these days, I would not have believed you! Delilah is pretty scheduled in regards to bedtime. And when she's ready for bed, she will let you know! There were quite a few days (especially when I was pregnant) that I did not have the energy to put J to bed. So, I'd let him stay up until Russell got home from work (10:30 or 11). And he was still running around at that time. But, these days I HAVE to put D to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 and J may not even be showing signs of being tired. He will see me rocking D to sleep and suddenly he's ready for bed too. That works better than any other bedtime routine we've tried


No comments:

Post a Comment