Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weight Loss

So, I realized that I haven't posted in a while about Weight Watchers. So, a lot of you probably think I've fallen off the wagon! Well, I did not. :-) I've lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks. And since I started out 10 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight with Jameson (thank you breastfeeding!!), I'm counting it as 20 lbs! Yeah! I must be looking good, I got my first two compliments yesterday!

I weigh in again tomorrow. I'm trying to slow down my weight loss a little bit because I think it's affecting my milk supply. Oh and when I enter my weight into the website it yells at me because they don't recommend losing more than an average of 2 lbs a week. I still have a ways to go, but I'm feeling really good! I'll post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment