Friday, August 20, 2010

First Word?

Well, it depends on who you ask. :-) *I* say she's just babbling, but Russell insists that she's saying Dada. But, if I remember correctly, we had the same argument - but opposite positions - when Jameson started saying "Mamamama." I know I say it over and over, but I just can't get over how DIFFERENT these two are! For the record, if D is talking, this is about a month earlier than I have for when J started talking. Of course, we all know he was busy working on other stuff before he started talking. :-)

For your entertainment, here is the conversation between J & D during their bath tonight:
Delilah: Dadadadadadadadadada
Jameson: Dad work!
D: Dadadadadadadadada
J: Dad woooooooooooooooooooooork!
D: Dadadadadadadadada
J: DAD! WORK!

:-)

Oh and BTW, D now has 2 teeth!! She'll be eating steak before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. :) That's a good conversation they had. LOL! But I think I have to side with Russell on this one..if Jameson thinks she's saying Dada she must be?

    ReplyDelete